Monday, October 20, 2014

Canadian culture

Hello my dear friend
I was Canada since March. I find very different workplace culture in Canada. I explan you some of them.
  • Be punctual (be prepared to start on time).
  • Know your roles and responsibilities.
  • Fulfill your duties and responsibilities.
  • Be able to work well with others (teamwork).
  • Rules and procedures that are emphasized more than relationships.
  •  An emphasis on deadlines rather than on relationships.
  • Canadians can be very informal in work relationships compared to individuals from other countries. 
  • Expecting you to say what you mean more directly. 
I think Canadian culture are very different us in many things for example driving rules, workplace culture, relationship and banking rules ...
I hope you these information s help you.

Best regards
Mahsa Payandenia


       

    2 comments:

    1. Hello ......(name)
      I have come Canada since March. I found very different workplace culture in Canada. I will explain you some of them to you as follows:

      • Be punctual (be prepared to start on time).
      • Know your roles and responsibilities.
      • Fulfill your duties and responsibilities.
      • Be able to work well with others (teamwork).
      • Rules and procedures that are emphasized more than relationships.
      • An emphasis on deadlines rather than on relationships.
      • Canadians can be very informal in work relationships compared to individuals from other countries.
      • Expecting you to say what you mean more directly.
      I think Canadian culture is very different for us in many things. For example, driving rules, workplace culture, relationships and banking rules.

      I hope this information helps you.

      Best regards
      Mahsa Payandenia


      Good job, but please review the parts that have been changed.

      ReplyDelete