Thursday, October 9, 2014

Cover letter for physics Teacher



October 09,2014

Mr. ......
......................................
Mad Science of Toronto

Dear Sir/ Madam
Ever since I started teaching at the high school level, I have been passionate in my commitment to three things: maximizing individual student performance, inspiring students’ interest in Physics and instilling a sense of self-worth among all students. I have dedicated my career to each of these pursuits.
That’s why I was excited to see the advertisement for a high school teacher. It would be an honor to teach your students and serve a district that maintains high educational standards and provides students with opportunities for personal growth.
My qualifications include 3 years of high school teaching experience, MEd and BS degrees in Atomic physics.
In my most recent position as privet high school teacher, I developed and taught 10th, 11th and 12th grade curricula. For more than 3 years, I provided effective classroom management, creative lesson plans, detailed student evaluations and highly praised instructional delivery. As an enthusiastic teacher, I founded and grew the school’s after-school teach Physics club, an innovative program that covered higher level at physics for high school students. The program became so popular that it was the school’s only after-school program that was consistently filled to capacity.
Although I have to leave the teaching physics because of I moved in Canada but I am eager to resume my teaching career and would be delighted to interview for this opportunity. Please feel free to contact me at 000-000-0000 or email … to set up a meeting.
Thank you for your interest and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Mahsa Payandenia

1 comment:

  1. Cover letter makes the first impression of a person.This is such a blog full of informative info about cover letter for teaching position.It's really a pleasure to me to have the blog.Many important info were collected from here.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete